| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Grindstone Island, Qc in June is quite mild at 11.8 °C (53.24 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 15.2 °C (59.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 8.2 °C (46.8 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily mean temperatures in June is 7 °C (12.6 °F).
- The weather in June is marginally dry. Only 61.8mm (2.4in) of H2O is deposited.
- The shortest day is 15:39 long and the longest day is 15:56 long with an average length of 15:51.
Check the distance to and compare the Grindstone Island, Qc June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Grindstone Island, Qc, Canada
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Grindstone Island, Qc:
- Gaspe, Qc, Canada - 248.3 kms (154.3 miles) NW
- Charlo, Nb, Canada - 340.4 kms (211.6 miles) WNW
- Sarnia, On, Canada - 280.6 kms (174.3 miles) W
- Chatham, Nb, Canada - 274.5 kms (170.6 miles) W
- Summerside, Pe, Canada - 181.9 kms (113 miles) SW
- Charlottetown, Pe, Canada - 154.6 kms (96.1 miles) SW
- Charlottetown (Cda), Pe, Canada - 159.2 kms (98.9 miles) SW
- Moncton, Nb, Canada - 257.3 kms (159.9 miles) WSW
- Halifax, Stanfield Inter, Ns, Canada - 305.2 kms (189.7 miles) SSW
- Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada - 330.6 kms (205.4 miles) SSW
- Shearwater, Ns, Canada - 330.3 kms (205.3 miles) SSW
- Natashquan, Qc, Canada - 311.8 kms (193.7 miles) N
- Stephenville, Nf, Canada - 278.5 kms (173 miles) ENE
- Port Aux Basques, Nf, Canada - 205.2 kms (127.5 miles) E
- Chéticamp, Ns, Canada - 107.6 kms (66.9 miles) SE
- Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada - 193.5 kms (120.3 miles) SE